Current Issue (36) – $10
Past Issues – $7.50
Please see the Archive tab for information on past issues.
To order a copy of the Berkeley Fiction Review, please send your name, address and cash/check to:
Berkeley Fiction Review
c/o ASUC Student Union FMO
432 Eshleman, MC 4500
Berkeley, CA 94720
Please specify issue number on check and make checks payable to ASUC/Berkeley Fiction Review. Cost of the issue includes postage. Also, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We will send your issue as soon as we receive both your email and check.
You can now pay via PayPal! Send PayPal payments to PayPal.Me/berkfictionreview.
We also accept Venmo payments. Venmo @berkeleyfictionreview the correct amount of money with your name and the number of the issue you wish to purchase in the transaction description.
Berkeley Fiction Review is currently sold in these Bay Area bookstores:
- Books Inc. (Shattuck Ave., Berkeley)
- Books Inc. (Chestnut St., SF Marina District)
- Green Apple Books (Clement St., SF)
- Mrs. Dalloway’s (College Ave., Berkeley)
- Pegasus Books (Solano Ave., Berkeley)
- Pegasus Books (Shattuck Ave., Berkeley)
- Pegasus Books (College Ave., Oakland / Rockridge)
- Thidwick Books (Clement St., SF)
If you are interested in selling our publication in your store, please email email@example.com and put “Distributions” in the subject line.
If your library would like to start a complimentary subscription to BFR, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Library” in the subject line. We have many back issues we are looking to distribute to libraries nationwide.